Rental Terms & Conditions
Below are the rental terms and conditions:
- The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of
the rental at his won cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good
state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
- The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement for
replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is
lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it
into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear
excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the
amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
- The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or
the location shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior
written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of
the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s
- The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the
RENTER’s risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER,
rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the
period form the time the equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If a
term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER
for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term.
If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the
rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or
portion thereof until the equipment is returned.
- No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which
is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does
not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental
- The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented
equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the
state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any
of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the
RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises
where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented
- The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The
OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to
make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from
creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment,
except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar
equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the
manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall
be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming
- RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of
any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any
claimed breach of warranty.
- The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses
and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement
and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this
- These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the
RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.